BECOME A PATRON
Become an Annual PATRON of Weehawken Creative Arts today and Help Us Reach the Summit! We rely on contributions from enthusiasts like you. Any donation, no matter what the size goes a long way in helping us provide outstanding arts education and programs and services to our communities.
We’re Climbing Mountains Every Day with Your Support!
$50-$99 – Courthouse Peak Patron
$100 – $249 – Abrams Peak Patron
$250 – $499 – Hayden Peak Patron
$500 – $999 – Wetterhorn Peak Patron
$1000 – $2499 – Sneffels Peak Patron
$2500 + – Umcompahgre Peak Patron
MAKE A CONTRIBUTION / DONATION (RESTRICTED OR UNRESTRICTED):
Many people contribute to Weehawken’s general organizational needs (unrestricted) and other make a contribution to a specific cause, such as our Scholarship Fund. Our scholarship fund is generally depleted each semester and funds are allocated each semester based on the amount contributed in the prior semester. For example, Scholarships will be awarded in the Winter/Spring semester based on the contributions made to the fund during the Fall semester or prior to the scholarship deadline. Others have contributed to specific needs such as dance barres, computer software improvements, website improvements, dance flooring, etc. We make it a point to honor designated contributions – and house those contributions in a separate account until the expenditure is made. We love and need both kinds of contributions (restricted and unrestricted)
Weehawken generally seeks Business Sponsorship once per year (usually in the spring). Our Business Sponsors get sponsorship recognition associated with eight of our special events (performances and festivals). Of course, if you're late to the party, we can always talk about associating your sponsorship with one or more specific programs. We're pretty flexible. Click Here for details on our annual sponsorship program. Too late for the August start-date? Contact Ashley or Stephanie at Weehawken to have an in-person meeting to arrange something catered to your needs.
MAKE A DONATION
This annual event is a fundraiser for Weeahwken Creative Arts. The success of the event is largely dependant on successful promotions, great entertainment and fun family activities. Promotions, entertainment and kids activities are all supported by business sponsorships and individual contributions (which are tax deductible as Weehawken is a 501c3 organization).
WE WILL BE SEARCHING FOR VOLUNTEERS FOR THIS EVENT! WATCH FOR A LIVE LINK IN EARLY JUNE!
MAKE A DIFFERENCE!!
Weehawken is a non-profit 501c3 organization that is funded annually from a variety of sources, but largely what we do is made possible entirely by YOU, our supporters and public.
About 48% of the cost of offering a class or workshop from Weehawken is covered through student tuition and fees. The remaining 52% is funded by a variety of sources, including Grants (9%), Donations from citizens (5%), Sponsorship (5%), Events and Performances (7%), Fundraising (16%), Services (5%) and most importantly, Membership (5%).
BECOME A BUSINESS MEMBER OR SPONSOR:
Weehawken generally seeks Business membership support once a year between November and March. In addition, Weehawken generally seeks Sponsorship Support for specific events including: Weehawken Dance’s Spring Dance Production (mid-May), Weehawken’s Summer Programs and Camps (June – Sept), Weehawken’s Ridgway Rendezvous Arts and Crafts Festival (2nd Weekend in August), Weehawken’s Gingerbread House Workshops (late Nov/early Dec) and Weehawken Dance’s Annual Winter Dance Production (December). Email Ashley (our Director) at this email link to get more information on sponsorship
Since Weehawken has only 1 administrative staff person, volunteer help is essential to our growth. Tell us how you’d like to help! Tell us what you have in mind and we’ll figure-out a role for you in our volunteer line-up. Email Ashley and tell her what you’d like to help with at firstname.lastname@example.org
PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS OR WORKSHOP: